Friday, December 23, 2011

TOP 11 in 2011!

We are heading into the holidays and it's time to reflect on our favorite moments of the past year... Here are some of mine:

#11 Realizing that Bravo, Wine, and Marcel the Shell can pretty much turn any day around

#10 Hearing God come to me in the night to tell me that (S)He has a bigger purpose for me in life than the broken relationships of my past ... and it is time to let go

# 9 Realizing that my break up was the best thing to happen to one of my best friend's business (new boyfriend found her a brand new store and much better location!)

#8 Discovering www.thedailylove.com #TDL

#7 Watching my sister fall in love for the first time and watching my brother take on the job of his dreams...and hit it out of the park

#6 Standing before a table of my 20 closest family and friends to say thank you for an amazing year ... you are all a huge part of what defines the foundation on which I daily live my life

#5 Watching two friend's lives transform as they welcomed their first child into the world ... and one of them thought this moment could only be a dream

#4 Another year of working with my father and realizing that his unconditional love and hard work for our family has been highly underrated my entire life

#3 Graduating with my MBA ... after 3 1/2 years of night school

#2 Realizing that the glued together pieces of a broken heart are much stronger and capable of taking on life than the innocent heart that has never been tested in life

#1 Learning about living in the present and trying to embrace every day for the gifts that it has to offer ... and trusting that He has a fantastic future lined up for me to discovery on His time and not mine

Merry Christmas!!


No comments:

Post a Comment