Thursday, July 26, 2012

A COURSE IN MIRACLES

I was laying in bed last night after a fantastic evening laughing over a glass of pinot noir with some old friends and I decided to pull out the iPad and check in with the vlogs of one of my favorite authors and life coach:  Gabrielle Bernstein.  She had a great vlog about 'Letting Go of Control' -- I highly recommend checking it out!  But more importantly, the theme music to the start of her conversation was the Michael Jackson verse "I Believe in Miracles!".

I couldn't help but smile as I simply took in the power of this statement.  Do YOU believe in miracles?  If so, when was the last time that you actually asked yourself that question?  I love answering YES to such an inspiring question, but without the proposition there is no momentum for an answer.  So hopefully, today as you read this, you might find a little inspiration and joy when I ask you this question:  "Do You Believe in Miracles?"

As for the icing on the cake?  Click on the video below.  I found it when searching for the Michael Jackson song to ease me into a peaceful sleep.  Never stop dreaming, never stop believing.



I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
Audrey Hepburn



No comments:

Post a Comment